Grow Salvia divinorum Salvia divinorum information Salvia divinorum legal status law Salvia divinorum images gallery Salvia divinorum cultivation growing community Salvia divinorum forum Donate to support Salvia Source
SalviaSource.org Forums - Salvia divinorum cultivation community
April 06, 2012, 03:00:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Your Ad Here

FORUM HOME   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unpacking tips for your live plant after shipping  (Read 10080 times)
drift
Tribal Elder

Expertise 82

« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2009, 12:48:50 pm »

I just ordered a plant from this site, and my question is:  When I recieve my new plant, would it be better to leave it under a low wattage cfl for 24 hrs. a day, or do I need to do a 16-8 light cycle?

16-8 or 18-6 if you use a cfl.
Hero4Evz
Super Gardener

Expertise 127

Global Mod - PM me if you need help with anything!

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2009, 05:17:39 pm »

You don't NEED a 16-8, but many people have found that the difference between 24 and 16-8 is minimal if any aside from the extra energy used.

Interested in a trade? Check out my list.
ImAWhat
Explorer

Expertise 0

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2009, 02:53:52 am »

I don't know if everyone took advantage of the buy 1 plant get 1 plant free deal, but I did, the only problem I have is that they came in the same cup. I was wondering if I should try and separate them or just leave them together and transplant them together and just end up cloning one after awhile?

Check out the little freewebs.com site I built for a real easy picture by date grow log for each of my plants. Go to http://imawhatssalviagrowlog.webs.com/
Hero4Evz
Super Gardener

Expertise 127

Global Mod - PM me if you need help with anything!

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2009, 08:47:35 am »

They are easy to separate (at least all the ones I've heard of were). They weren't grown in the same cup or container, only shipped like that. Splitting them into two pots shouldn't be an issue.

Interested in a trade? Check out my list.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: