Grow Salvia divinorum Salvia divinorum information Salvia divinorum legal status law Salvia divinorum images gallery Salvia divinorum cultivation growing community Salvia divinorum forum Donate to support Salvia Source
SalviaSource.org Forums - Salvia divinorum cultivation community
April 06, 2012, 07:20:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Your Ad Here

FORUM HOME   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: International Live Plant Vendors  (Read 3468 times)
D-vine

Expertise 0

« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2010, 03:06:40 am »

I bought mine from Azarius, I believe they only ship to European countries.
jw1

Expertise 0

« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2010, 09:19:47 pm »

There is a guy that goes by "Bob Smith" on several of the forums.  He cultivates salvia out of New York, and would be willing to ship international.

I purchased several plants from him recently, and when they arrived, the shipment was utterly destroyed.  The USPS must have kicked them all the way to my house, as all I was left with was some styrofoam cups, twigs, dried leaves.  After communicating with him, I ended up with a new shipment, replacing the plants, and packaging them according to the instructions that SeaMac has provided on the internet.  The result was a new shipment of plants that arrived in in perfect condition.  So the moral of the story there is, if something goes wrong, he will take care of you.

He sells them cheap, and isn't commercialized.  He also has a wide variety of other legal plants, such as Ma Huang (Ephedra), Kratom, Cactus, Mushrooms, etc. etc.  He has 3 strains of Salvia (Wasson, Blosser, and Luna) but only the Blosser was ready when I ordered, so that's what I got.

I don't work with him, for him, or get anything from this.  Just a good experience.  He can be emailed at: [email protected]

Thanks,

Jw
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 09:21:52 pm by jw1 » Logged
KReeCHA
Explorer

Expertise 2

« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2010, 11:15:17 am »

Try

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/jsp/system/Referral.jsp?ID=TF_User_1797305&target=http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/33194696/Salvia_Divinorum_Live_Plant.html

for those looking for salvia plants in South Africa/Africa.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 09:13:41 am by KReeCHA » Logged

Babylove Woodrose
Super Gardener

Expertise 70

« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2010, 12:00:46 pm »

Thanks for the info guys!  Grin

Always good to build a data base of international plant vendors Cheesy

It does not go against the site as Salviasource.org did not ship internationally and we have had a growing base of members from various parts of the world.

Great job! thanks for the feedback.
KReeCHA
Explorer

Expertise 2

« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2010, 03:22:36 am »

This is a great idea, thanks Paradoxic  Shocked
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 09:12:50 am by KReeCHA » Logged

clockdryve

Expertise 0

« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2011, 04:55:59 pm »

I personally will ship Salvia divinorum plants internationally.

How do I contact you for shipment of ONE plant? I live in Des Moines, Iowa
Have never SEEN the plant before. I'm 48 male, but want to TRY growing the stuff before it becomes "impossible" to obtain.
Do you accept PAYAPL and cost of shipping and plant (robust-best variety) Please..........Jim
Babylove Woodrose
Super Gardener

Expertise 70

« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2011, 07:15:54 pm »

This member is no longer part of this forum, you can post your request in the trading post. Other members may be able to help you with your request.

You can find the trading post HERE

« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 07:26:54 pm by Babylove Woodrose » Logged
KReeCHA
Explorer

Expertise 2

« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2011, 09:09:42 am »

Awesome salvia divinorum live plants available here

Salvia Divinorum Live Plants in Africa

Will provide all information and support needed for you to succesfully grow and use her angel . Available to all those mainly in Africa due to shipping expenses to other continents(although can be arranged).

I assure you your plant will grow to look like the mother

Wish all the growers around the world all the best Cool

and to those extracting natures perfect balance please stop as this is driving the legislation prohibiting this sacred plant Cry
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 09:16:49 am by KReeCHA » Logged

Babylove Woodrose
Super Gardener

Expertise 70

« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2011, 10:02:15 am »

Indeed, the plant is just fine as it was created, no need to extract its sacred components. But to each his own and somebody somewhere will find a way to make 200X and end up screwing us all Sad
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: