Grow Salvia divinorum Salvia divinorum information Salvia divinorum legal status law Salvia divinorum images gallery Salvia divinorum cultivation growing community Salvia divinorum forum Shop to live Salvia divinorum plants, extracts
SalviaSource.org Forums - Salvia divinorum cultivation community
August 08, 2015, 02:22:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Your Ad Here

FORUM HOME   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: List of responsible vendors?  (Read 52 times)
solwayspaceman

Expertise 0

« on: August 01, 2015, 07:05:07 PM »

I realize there's a post on irresponsible vendors, but I can't find anything on this forum about good places to get Salvia divinorum. I would like to get started on my Salvia divinorum experiences, but I don't know who to trust. I recently bought from salviadragon, but it wasn't very good so I'd rather talk to some avid users. I also noticed a lot of the good sources talked about here are no longer up and running. Anyone know of a reason for that?

Anyway, so where are so good places to get Salvia divinorum from? Try to stick to places you've bought from recently.
JCMMA
Explorer

Expertise 1

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 05:49:56 PM »

It's very difficult to get Salvia right now, you know? I neither don't know why but it's a fact...

I think that the only way to get Salvia right now is getting her inherited by a friend haha But because of the fact that you are really far away from places where many people have it I think it will be very hard to get Undecided

Maybe you'll have to wait for the time when our researches had success and we could have some really viable seeds... then I would gladly send you some Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: