Grow Salvia divinorum Salvia divinorum information Salvia divinorum legal status law Salvia divinorum images gallery Salvia divinorum cultivation growing community Salvia divinorum forum Shop to live Salvia divinorum plants, extracts
SalviaSource.org Forums - Salvia divinorum cultivation community
August 08, 2015, 02:22:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Your Ad Here

FORUM HOME   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SalviaSource Revival  (Read 5937 times)
ZaroSath
Cultivator

Expertise 18

your only limitation is yourself.

« on: February 16, 2014, 07:14:57 PM »

Hi everyone! Most of you here know of me but I'd like to share a little about myself, My real name is William but everyone always called me Billy, I grew up and live in The Flathead Valley of Montana (United States). I've always been interested in the cultivation of plants but have only started growing with Salvia Divinorum in 2011, since then i have been growing a variety of plants, some well known fungi Wink and starting up into beekeeping. I've always been into gaming and have run quite a many game servers over the years as well as ran/helped run some forums. So now you know me a little better.

I'm sad to see the Salvia community suffer where it could stand some improvement or maintenance, In ambition i set out to create my own community but i lost the motivation to finish it. One thing i believe I've learned from the past is that it can be very hard to succeed without support, Especially in a community such as this, Sometimes it is better to support something than it is to make it yourself. As such, I've asked Mr Paradox to let me help out with SalviaSource and he has agreed to make me and my friend here Mr. Sage Administrators.
We have a great many plans in store just waiting for somebody (*coughs*, me) to implement them, However I've been quite busy with my new job and life has unexpectedly kicked me to the ground hard pushing me to lose interest in all but work. I'm just starting to come to terms with it and bring myself back to life, Rest assured i am going to start work on SalviaSource very soon.. I'm not talking weeks here Wink

What i'm going to first get started on is updating the forum software and from there improve the forum by organizing and cleaning the forum sections/threads, As well as improving the forum layout/theme/graphics, I'm very confident in what i am able to do. Me and Mr. Sage have many more ideas as I've said before but if you have some suggestions, We'd be very happy to hear them.

Things should get fairly interesting considering whats been going on the last couple of years (inactivity) so stick around if you can, thanks!

-Billy
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 09:51:38 PM by ZaroSath » Logged
lxl jeff lxl
Advanced Explorer

Expertise 5

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2014, 09:17:49 PM »

Congrats on the promotion Cheesy We just need to be able to keep more people around, seems like most ppl hit 5 post or so and never return, but what can we do. It would be cool if we could get a nice trading forum going, I'm always looking for some new plants, but would rather trade than buy them online. I know you and Mr. Sage will keep everything running smoothly around here.

Ashes to Ashes, Gas cans and matches
Sadhaka

Expertise 0

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 03:45:08 PM »

I would start from analysing the traffic on the website. Maybe allow guests without account go post? Are there any old threads worthy of sticking or linking? If posting is very rare then maybe we should have only one page to look after instead of ten? I would try to keep it clean and simple while I would like to see something like a pdf of all valuable info posted in previous years. Maybe focus on unbiased, general info website with original info and small forum as addition?

"...rapidly catapulting large number of individuals towards enlightment."
Simulation
Libertarian/Salvia Cultivator
Advanced Explorer

Expertise 3

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2014, 09:31:07 PM »

Holy crap this is awesome! I was afraid this forum was going to die out. But with this update I now have high hopes.

You'll be seeing a lot more of me around now! Smiley

moonfly24

Expertise 0

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2014, 11:26:39 PM »

hi   Grin  btw new member here, one idea no one else stated,
perhaps maybe offering some sort of promo contest might be convincing enough to attract attention,

Salvia Divinatorum, a plant only made possible on this earth through the work of a loving god
Simulation
Advanced Explorer

Expertise 3

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2014, 12:41:03 PM »

hi   Grin  btw new member here, one idea no one else stated,
perhaps maybe offering some sort of promo contest might be convincing enough to attract attention,
That's a good idea. Perhaps the winner would receive a bunch of ethnos?

Mr. Sage
Cultivator

Expertise 38

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2014, 01:11:45 AM »

Sounds like a plan sam ... the question is .. what kind of contest will we have?  We've had art contests in the past.. We might of had an essay one too... we have to figure this one out. Maybe multiple contests?
Simulation
Advanced Explorer

Expertise 3

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2014, 10:33:07 AM »

Sounds like a plan sam ... the question is .. what kind of contest will we have?  We've had art contests in the past.. We might of had an essay one too... we have to figure this one out. Maybe multiple contests?
We could just have a simple posting contest.

Maybe an art contest as well?

SirSalvia
Explorer

Expertise 1

Seed Salvia!

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2015, 03:31:49 AM »

So since this was first posted we had an outbreak of spam that drove away most of the legitimate traffic. Looks like its cleared up now? Hoping this site doesnt die as Salvia needs some breeders to help stabilize its genetics/fertility and keep it alive.
PlantsAndPeople

Expertise 0

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2015, 11:59:52 PM »

Let's get it going again!
salviad_vendor

Expertise 1

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2015, 03:33:42 PM »

So since this was first posted we had an outbreak of spam that drove away most of the legitimate traffic. Looks like its cleared up now? Hoping this site doesnt die as Salvia needs some breeders to help stabilize its genetics/fertility and keep it alive.

I would love you to help! I hope this site gets back up on its feet again. No much posting from any users =( I first visited this site years ago... I hope things get to jump off and look lively again.
Simulation
Advanced Explorer

Expertise 3

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2015, 10:19:13 PM »

This place might not be updated very much. But it's not going anywhere. I still check in from time to time.

tana32

Expertise 0

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2015, 10:24:51 PM »

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

ร่วมเล่นสนุกๆไปกับพวกเรา ได้ที่นี่ คาสิโนออนไลน์
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: