Grow Salvia divinorum Salvia divinorum information Salvia divinorum legal status law Salvia divinorum images gallery Salvia divinorum cultivation growing community Salvia divinorum forum Shop to live Salvia divinorum plants, extracts
SalviaSource.org Forums - Salvia divinorum cultivation community
March 29, 2015, 07:58:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Your Ad Here

FORUM HOME   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: News on the cannabis front - Sensi Seeds Super Skunk Automatic  (Read 8088 times)
Paradoxic
The Creator
Cultivator

Expertise 113

« on: June 02, 2013, 03:27:23 PM »

Following years of painstakingly blending Skunk #1 and an Afghani hash plant, Sensi Seeds managed to create a new Super Skunk, Automatic. The last half-century has seen the emergence of countless new hybrids and variations of two original branches of the cannabis family tree, Cannabis Sativa and Cannabis Indica. A third branch, Cannabis Ruderalis less well known and relative from the far northern climes has long been disregarded as a ‘proper’ cannabis strain among many aficionados due to its low THC content; consuming the flowers of wild Ruderalis gives hardly any effect compared to the powerful impact of modern Sensi Seeds hybrids created with strength and flavour in mind. However, this unassuming cousin has a talent unique among its relatives - a secret superhero identity. Cannabis Ruderalis can surge into flower practically at will.

By carefully combining Ruderalis with Indica or Sativa types bearing far higher levels of THC and tastier, more succulent flavours, Sensi Seeds has succeeded in creating an exciting new range: autoflowering versions of some of the world famous favourites in their extensive selection. Able to rocket through their life cycle from seedling to fully mature plant, ripe and ready to harvest, in as little as 10 weeks, these new varieties - Skunk #1 Automatic, Super Skunk Automatic and Northern Lights Automatic - are already creating a quiet revolution in the way cannabis can be grown.

Super Skunk Automatic is the more powerful and higher yielding little sister of Skunk #1. ‘Little’ only in the sense of having being developed later, in all other respects Sensi Seeds Super Skunk can outperform Skunk #1 in the hands of growers with even a medium level of experience. A multiple award winner and commercial favourite, there are few coffeeshops in Amsterdam that do not boast Super Skunk on their menus.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 11:39:09 PM by Paradoxic » Logged
ZaroSath
Cultivator

Expertise 18

your only limitation is yourself.

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2013, 06:42:55 PM »

well i havent seen you post before so hello Wink

i thought it was against the rules to be posting links to places people can purchase illegal items? cannabis seeds are legal in the UK despite being illegal to grow and judging from your spelling of "favourites" is this website hosted in the UK? just curious Tongue (edit: well based on the ip it is certainly from the US)

regardless, autoflowering seeds have been around for some time now from many different breeders, some flower faster, others have different yields, some have higher thc content than cbd and even have different flavors as well.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 06:56:02 PM by ZaroSath » Logged
Paradoxic
The Creator
Cultivator

Expertise 113

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 02:41:06 AM »

Yeah. I dont approve of it in general but I was getting desperate for money to pay for hosting, domains, etc. No one has donated in over a year and I need some way to pay the bills so I accepted this ad offer. I want to keep the site up for the community.
ZaroSath
Cultivator

Expertise 18

your only limitation is yourself.

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2013, 09:25:11 PM »

hmm.. how much you paying for hosting? $4 a month is about what budget hosting can cost and 7-15 for more professional although amazingly there are still some hosts out there who want a lot of money for what would be considered a meager budget plan, for a domain that usually ranges from $7-11 a year depending on the extension (.com, .net, .org, .info etc.)

sometimes a little more if they offer options like 'whoisguard' which protects your identity from people looking up the contact information of a domain owner (as a means of contact is usually required and publicized to own the more popular domains) however some people do it for free.

i could see how that adds up in a year but based on how many people are actually active here i'd say you wouldnt need more than budget hosting which would run you $48 a year + the domain costs (discount options generally available paying quarterly/yearly) however a person generally spends more than 4 dollars a day for food =P
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 10:16:06 PM by ZaroSath » Logged
Simulation
Libertarian/Salvia Cultivator
Advanced Explorer

Expertise 3

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2013, 04:21:39 PM »

Yeah. I dont approve of it in general but I was getting desperate for money to pay for hosting, domains, etc. No one has donated in over a year and I need some way to pay the bills so I accepted this ad offer. I want to keep the site up for the community.
Thank you. Honestly, I was saddened when I saw that SalviaSource was down. Even though this site isn't too active anymore it has a TON of info that shouldn't be lost.

You should start posting here again and update the site. It would get the community active like it used to be. Just please don't let this website go down. If it ever happens again, I would gladly host this site.

Paradoxic
The Creator
Cultivator

Expertise 113

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2013, 02:06:16 AM »

Dont worry the only reason it went down was because I was transferring the domain to a different provider. I wanted to get off GoDaddy because it is a bad company and the owner is a terrible person so I didnt want to support them anymore.

The site will remain but I personally dont have time to update it anymore unfortunately. I am looking into appointing others to take more control over things.
Simulation
Libertarian/Salvia Cultivator
Advanced Explorer

Expertise 3

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2013, 02:10:22 AM »

I agree with that. I heard Godaddy supported PIPA and SOPA.

I would love to help in any way possible.

mariasam

Expertise 0

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2013, 02:16:01 AM »

I like it very much thanks for sharing this information with us….Smiley

75% off all cert and exams buy now prep4sure.com
85% off on School Admission & Professional Tests buy now prep4sure
85% off on all exams & certs buy now http://pass-4-sure.biz/
chrisjacob

Expertise 0

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2013, 02:30:57 AM »

Now day’s studies proved that there is a lot of medical importance for the Sensi Seeds which improved the requirement of the Sensi Seeds. AT the same time in the back of this illegal dealing of such seeds are also happening. That has to be stopped.

Print  

Jump to: